CityTempo Apartments Terms and Conditions
- All rates are in Australian Dollars and are nett. Rates are valid until 31 December 2012 and subject to change without notice.
- Maximum Number of persons
- Studio Apartment (1 bathroom) - maximum of 2 persons
- One Bedroom Apartments (1 bathroom) - maximum of 2 persons
- Interconnecting Studios (2 bathrooms) - maximum of 4 persons
- Interconnecting Executive Studios (2 bathrooms) - maximum of 4 persons
- Minimum Night Stays
- There is no minimum length of stay, except during Special Event Periods. See Rates page for more info.
- Confirmation Deposit
- For standard bookings: One night’s accommodation is required to confirm each apartment booked.
- For bookings over Special Event Periods where check-in is MORE than 30 days away: One night’s accommodation will be charged as a deposit and the full balance will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For bookings over Special Event Periods where check-in is LESS than 31 days away: Full pre-payment of accommodation will be charged on the day of booking.
- Payment Info
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars. Major credit cards are accepted including; Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Diners Card. Payment by direct debit is also available.
- For stays of 7 nights or less payment must be made on check-in.
- For stays of 8 nights or more payment, the first 7 nights must be paid for on check-in. The remaining balance must be paid weekly there after.
- No keycards will be issued until the first 7 nights have been paid.
- Credit Card Policy
- When making an online booking a credit card will be required to pay the deposit.
- Payment by credit card / debit card is preferred when paying the balance.
- If you do not have a credit card / debit card then we will require full payment on check-in as well as a $250 security bond.
- For bookings during Special Event Periods a $500 security bond is required if you are not providing a credit card.
- All bookings over the New Years Eve (26 December – 2 January) period must provide a credit card for payment.
- For American Express and Diners Club cards a 2.5% credit card fee will be added to your invoice.
- Cancellation Policy
- For standard bookings there is no cancellation fee and your deposit will be refunded in full if you cancel at least 72 hours before check-in time.
- For bookings confirmed for Special Event Periods there is no cancellation fee and your deposit will be refunded in full if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- For bookings during Special Events Periods where the booking is made less than 31 days prior to check-in then full pre-payment will be charged to the credit card provided and the booking is non refundable.
- Calculation of arrival is based upon a 2pm check-in.
- Check in and check out times
- Check-in time is 2pm. Early check in may be available but not guaranteed.
- Check-out time is 10am. Late checkouts may be requested but can not be
guaranteed. Day use of room until 6pm is AUD$90.00.
- Should you be arriving prior to our check-in time of 2pm and require your
apartment to be available for check in, we suggest you book the night prior
to your arrival date.
- Your apartment is completely self-contained with all linen and towelling.
- The apartment is serviced every day from check in. Your linen and towels will be changed every third day during your stay. Should you require additional linen changes you will need to contact the office and an extra fee will be payable.
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments reserves the right to relocate any guest to
any one of their buildings should the need arise.
- No Party Policy
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments has a strict "No Party Policy" and
management reserves the right to evict at any time, any guest who disturbs
the quiet enjoyment of others.
- Key Returns
- All keycards must be returned upon departure. Failure to do so may incur a
replacement fee per keycard.
- No Smoking
- CityTempo requests all guests to refrain from smoking whilst on the premises.